Rig Krog - Quiet Druid
Rig comes from a a small steep valley Monte Fé
- As an apprentice oracle, he was sent to school, for his own good, as he was too soft and kind-hearted, and instead of fighting he was closer to animals and plants.
- He started teaching at school and never came back.
- He was an excellent student as well as a professor, where he learned in his passion and taught wood magic.
- He is very quiet and kind and kind-hearted, where his appearance says otherwise.
- Magical creatures are also afraid of looking at him.
- But with wood magic, it has a disadvantage. As a teacher, he has not actually tested magic in his life.